Light Bites and Great Beginnings
- Seafood Gumbo – Cup $5.50 Bowl $7.50
A traditional southern favorite made with the freshest Seafood.
- Chicken Baja Soup – Cup $3.50 Bowl $5.50
Roasted Chicken, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Corn and Cilantro.
- Hot Crab Dip with Cheese – Cup $6.95 Bowl $11.95
Fresh Lump Crab Meat in a Creamy Jack and Cheddar Cheese Dip and served with Tortilla Chips.
- Smoked Tuna Dip – $7.95
Served with Tortilla Chips and Jalapeno Peppers.
- Peel & Eat Shrimp – 1/2 Pound $12.95
Steamed with Old Bay Seasoning and served with our spicy cocktail sauce.
- Baked Brie – $10.95
Imported soft Brie Cheese, oven baked with Fuji Apples, Raisin and spicy Pecans.
- Island Cobb Salad with Shrimp, Bacon and “Louie Dressing” – $12.95
Our most popular Salad served with an icy chill Chopped Romaine, medium Shrimp, Avocado, vine ripe Tomatoes, chopped Bacon Bits and Cucumbers. Served with Key West’s own “Louie Dressing”.
- Hearts of Palm and Roasted Pepper Chopped Salad – $11.95
Served on a bed of Spring Mix with vine ripe Tomatoes, candied Pecans, roasted Red Peppers, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese and topped with a roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette.
- Boatyard Caesar Salad – $6.50
Chopped Romaine Lettuce tossed in a creamy Caesar Dressing with Parmesan Cheese and herbed Croutons.
- Boatyard House Salad – $5.50
Mixed Greens, Roma Tomatoes, Red Onions, Cucumbers, Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese blend. Served with your choice of dressing.
Add to any of our Salads
- Jerk Chicken – $6.50
- Grilled Shrimp – $7.50
Served with your choice of french fried or sweet potato fries
- Seared Trigger Tacos – $11.95
Five spice seared Triggerfish medallions, served in grilled flour tortillas with Creole Remoulade, shredded Cabbage, Jack Cheese and Pico de Gallo. Served with a tropical Melon Salsa.
- Paradise Cheeseburger – $8.95
Add your choice of America, Swiss or Cheddar Cheese. Served with leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato, and sliced Red Onion. Bacon – $1 extra
- Square Grouper Sandwich – mkt price
Caught fresh locally and filleted daily. Grilled and served with crispy fried Onions, leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato and spicy Sauce. Served with Sweet Potato Fries.
- Konrad’s BLT (Bacon, Lobster and Tomato) – $16.94
Crispy, golden fried Lobster served on grilled Sourdough Bread with Creole Remoulade, dressed with Confetti Lettuce, Bacon, Tomatoes and Banana Peppers. Served with Sweet Potato Fries.
- Cuban Mix – Laundromat Style – $9.95
Straight from the classic recipe at the M&M Laundry in Key West. Hot pressed Cuban Roll slathered with Mayonnaise and Yellow Mustard, piled high with Pickles, Pepperoni, Ham, Roast Pork and American Cheese. Served with French Fries
- Turkey Croissant – $8.95
Thinly sliced roasted Turkey breast on a flaky Croissant with Cheddar Cheese, Confetti Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato, Avocado and Creole Remoulade. Served with a tropical Melon Salsa.
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness
- Gulf Coast and Southern Classics
Served with French Fries.
- Fried or Grilled Grouper – $15.95
Fresh, caught locally and served with Tartar Sauce.
- The Fried Shrimp You Can’t Live Without – $14.95
Large butterflied Shrimp fried to golden brown. Served with spicy Tartar Sauce and spicy Cocktail Sauce.
- Fried Chicken Tenders – $11.95
Served with French Fries and Honey Mustard for dipping.
And on the Side
- French Fries – $3.50
Served crispy and golden brown.
- Black Beans and Yellow Rice – $3.50
A Cuban classic recipe with Cumin and Tasso.
- Yellow Rice – $2.50
Key West style, flavored with Cumin and Turmeric.
- Sweet Potato Fries – $4.50
Crispy fried and deliciously seasoned.
- Smoked Gouda Grits – $4.50
Stone ground Grits flavored with Smoked Gouda Cheese and Tasso.
- Melon Salsa – $4.50
A blend of Honeydew, Cantaloupe, Radishes, Mango Puree and Cilantro.
All Kids Meals are served with French Fries and include a beverage.
- Chicken Tenders – $6.95
Boneless strips of fried Chicken.
- Popcorn Shrimp – $6.95
Miniature Shrimp fried golden brown.
- Burger or Cheeseburger – $6.95
Juvenile sized Hamburger patty served with or without American Cheese.
- Cheese Sticks – $6.95
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks fried golden brown and served with Marinara Sauce.
- Key Lime Pie On A Stick – $6.95
Key Lime Pie dipped in Dark Chocolate, frozen and served old-fashioned popsicle style – on a stick! Yum!
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheese Cake – $6.95
Garnished with Caramel and Mango Coulis.
- Fried Banana Caramel Cheese Cake – $7.95
Crispy fried and served with Cinnamon Sugar dusted Plantains.
- Chocolate Tower of Two – $12.95
An indulgent feast for two. The biggest Chocolate Layer Cake, rich Chocolate Ganache, Dark and White Chocolate sauces.
- Soft Drinks – $2.50
Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, Fanta Orange, Ginger Ale.
- Bottled Water – Econfina $2.50 Perrier $3.50
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice – $4.50
- Domestic Bottled Beer – 3.75
Coors Light, Michelob Light, Michelob Ultra, Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite
- Import Bottled Beer
Amstel Light, Red Stripe, Heineken, Heineken Light, Corona, Corona Light, Warsteiner, Dos Equis, Samuel Adams, Blue Moon, Belgian Ale, Sweetwater 420 – $4.50
- Stella Artois, New Castle – $5.50
- Guinness (Pint Can) – $6.50
- O’Douls – $3.50
Boatyard House Drink Special
- Fresh Muddled Mojito – $7.00
- Raspberry Mojito – $7.50
Ask your server for a complete Wine List. Full Liquor Bar including Frozen Drinks and Martinis. After Dinner Coffee Drinks and Port Wines.