Dinner at Boatyard is “Key West casual,” but with there is a noticeable touch of tropical “flair”…stunning combinations to excite the palate.
Light Bites And Great Beginnings
- Seafood Gumbo Cup $5.50 Bowl $7.50
A Southern Favorite with the freshest Seafood.
- Hot Crab Dip with Cheese Cup $6.95 Bowl $11.95
- Fresh Lump Crab Meat in a creamy Jack and Cheddar Cheese Dip and served with Tortilla Chips.
- Smoked Fish Dip $7.95
Served with Tortilla Chips and Jalapeno Peppers.
- Cajun BBQ Shrimp 1/2 Pound $12.95
Sauteed in Garlic Butter, Cajun Spices and Dark Beer.
- Thai Shrimp Fritters $12.95
Gulf Shrimp Garlic and Ginger, wrapped in Wonton Skins, Crispy Fried and served with Wasabi Mayonnaise and Pepper Jelly.
- Baked Brie $10.95
Imported Soft Brie Cheese, oven baked with Fuji Apples, Raisins and Spicy Pecans.
- House Smoked Salmon $11.95
Served with Key Lime Mustard Sauce, Pickled Onions, Capers and Toasted Pumpernickel.
- Crispy Crab Rangoon $11.95
Blue Crab Meat Cream Cheese and Scallions, wrapped in Won Ton Pouches fried and served with Wasabi Mayonnaise and Pepper Jelly.
- Island Cobb Salad with Shrimp, Bacon and “Louie Dressing” $12.95
Chopped Romaine, medium Shrimp, Avocado, Grape Tomatoes, chopped Bacon Bits and Cucumbers. Served with Key West’s own “Louie Dressing”.
- Spinach & Arugula Salad $11.95
Baby Spinach and Arugula tossed with Pear Tomatoes, Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, sliced Apples and Goat Cheese, drizzled with an Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
- Hearts of Palm and Roasted Pepper Chopped Salad $11.95
Served on a bed of Spring Mix with Grape Tomatoes, Candied Pecans, Roasted Red Peppers, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese and topped with a Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette.
- Boatyard Caesar Salad $6.50
Chopped Romaine Lettuce tossed in a Creamy Caesar Dressing with Parmesan Cheese and Herbed Croutons.
- Boatyard House Salad $5.50
Mixed Greens, Grape Tomatoes, Red Onions, Cucumbers, Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese Blend. Served with your choice of dressing.
Add To Any Of Our Salads
- Grilled Chicken $6.50
- Grilled Shrimp $7.50
Add a House or Caesar Salad for an additional charge of $2.95
- Cilantro Spiced Mahi Mahi $19.95
Fresh local Mahi Mahi seasoned with Caribbean Spices, flash seared, then topped with a Garlic and Cilantro Sauce and served with Black Beans, Yellow Rice and Sweet Plantains.
- Sesame Seared Tuna $24.95
Fresh Yellowfin Tuna Steak coated in toasted Sesame Seeds, seared and served with a Napoleon of Seaweed Salad and Crispy Wontons.
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon $23.95
Fresh Salmon grilled and topped with Spinach and Feta Cheese, served over Cuban Yellow Rice and Plantains.
- Key Lime Garlic Shrimp $23.95
Colossal Pink Shrimp broiled in Garlic Butter and fine herbs, topped with a Garlic and Cilantro Sauce and served with Black Beans, Yellow Rice and Sweet Plantains.
- Seafood and Wild Mushroom Stew $22.95
Fresh local Fish and Jumbo Shrimp sautéed in Wild Mushroom and Sherry Cream Sauce with Andouille Sausage, served over Smoked Gouda Cheese Grits. Savory, hearty and full of flavor.
- Fried Apalachicola Oysters $19.95
Fat and fresh Apalachicola Oysters, deep-fried and served golden brown with spicy Cocktail Sauce. Fried or Grilled Grouper Market Price The ultimate. Fresh, caught locally and filleted in our kitchen daily. Served with spicy Tartar Sauce.
- The Fried Shrimp you can’t live without $18.95
Large butterflied Shrimp, hand-battered and fried to a crisp golden brown. Served with spicy Cocktail Sauce.
- The Boatyard Fried Seafood Platter $24.95
A signature dish, overflowing with fresh fried Fish, Shrimp and Oysters, fried golden brown and served with spicy Cocktail Sauce and spicy Tartar Sauce.
- Bowtie Pasta with Shrimp and Tasso $21.95
Cajun spiced smoked Ham and Jumbo Shrimp, fine herbs and Mushroom Cream, tossed with Bowtie Pasta.
- Shrimp & Grits $23.95
Colossal Pink Shrimp seared in Garlic Butter and fine herbs, served with Tasso, Smoked Gouda Grits and a Mushroom and White Wine Gravy.
- Char-Grilled 8oz Filet Mignon $26.95
Grilled to your preference and basted with our own Steak Marinade.
- Char-Grilled 12oz Ribeye $22.95
Hand cut daily in house. Basted with our own Steak Marinade and cooked to your preference.
Served with your choice of French Fries or Sweet Potato Fries.
- Paradise Cheeseburger $9.95
Add your choice of American, Swiss or Cheddar Cheese. Served with Leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato, and Sliced Red Onion. Bacon $1 Extra.
- Square Grouper Sandwich Mkt Price
Caught fresh locally and filleted daily. Grilled and served with crispy Fried Onions, Leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato and Creole Remoulade. Served with Sweet Potato Fries.
- Konrad’s BLT (Bacon, Lobster And Tomato) $16.95
Crisp, Golden Fried Lobster Served On Grilled Sourdough Bread With Creole Remoulade, Dressed With Confetti Lettuce, Bacon, Tomatoes And Banana Peppers. Served With Sweet Potato Fries.
And on the Side
- French Fries $3.50
Served crispy and golden brown.
- Black Beans And Yellow Rice $3.50
A Cuban classic recipe with Cumin and Tasso.
- Yellow Rice $2.50
Key West style, flavored with Cumin and Turmeric.
- Sweet Potato Fries $4.50
Crispy fried and deliciously seasoned.
- Smoked Gouda Grits $4.50
Stone ground Grits flavored with Smoked Gouda Cheese and Tasso.
All Kids Meals are served with French Fries and include a beverage.
- Chicken Tenders $6.95
Boneless strips of Fried Chicken.
- Popcorn Shrimp $6.95
Miniature Shrimp fried golden brown.
- Burger Or Cheeseburger $6.95
Juvenile sized Hamburger Patty served with or without American Cheese.
- Cheese Sticks $6.95
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks fried golden brown and served with Marinara Sauce.
- Key Lime Pie on a stick $6.95
Key Lime Pie dipped in Dark Chocolate, frozen and served old-fashioned Popsicle style – on a stick! Yum!
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake $6.95
Garnished with Caramel and Mango Coulis.
- Fried Banana Caramel Cheesecake $7.95
Crispy fried and served with Cinnamon and Sugar dusted Plantains.
- Chocolate Tower for Two $12.95
An indulgent feast for two. The biggest Chocolate Layer Cake, rich Chocolate Ganache, Dark and White Chocolate Sauces.
- Soft Drinks $2.50
- Diet Coke
- Mr. Pibb
- Fanta Orange
- Ginger Ale
- Bottled Water
- Econfina $2.50
- Perrier $3.50
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice $4.50
- Domestic Bottled Beer $3.75
- Coors Light
- Michelob Light
- Michelob Ultra
- Bud Light
- Miller Lite Import Bottled Beer Amstel Light
- Red Stripe
- Heineken Light
- Corona Light
- Dos Equis
- Samuel Adams
- Blue Moon Belgian Ale
- Sweetwater 420 $4.50
- Stella Artois, New Castle $5.50
- Guinness (Pint Can) $6.50
- O’douls $3.50
Boatyard House Drink Special
- Fresh Muddled Mojito $7.00
- Raspberry Mojito $7.50
Ask your server for a complete wine list, full liquor bar including frozen drinks and martinis and after dinner coffee drinks and port wines.